Welcome to the HPC Center (HPCC)
2 minute read
The High-Performance Computing Center (HPCC) provides state-of-the-art research computing infrastructure and training accessible to all UCR researchers and affiliates at low cost. Currently, it supports over 150 research groups with more than 800 active users. Its resources are also heavily used for instructing undergraduate and graduate classes in a wide range of computational, statistical, life science and engineering disciplines.
NewsThis year the HPCC was awarded an MRI equipment grant (#2215705) by NSF for the acquisition of a Big Data HPC Cluster in the total amount of $942,829. For details see here.
The following lists the most frequently visted pages of the HPCC site. They can also be accessed via the navigation system outlined below.
Navigating and searching this site
- Top menu located in bar on top of each page provides links to the main content categories
- Section menu to the left links to subpages of each main category
- Table of content to the right links to sections within each page
- Usage instructions are provided in the manual section
- To efficiently navigate the Manuals pages, use the Manual dropdown in the menu bar on the top of this site.
- Event schedule for workshops and user meetings
- Infrastructure description of HPCC’s clusters and parallel storage systems
- Facility description document for grant applications and related purposes
Help and contacts
- For questions or requesting user accounts, please email email@example.com.
- For discussions with other users, please consider joining the ucr-hpcc workspace on Slack.
- Contact information