Related HPC and big data analysis events
2 minute read
- Software Carpentry Workshop - Working with Data
- Software Carpentry Workshop - (Python, git, and bash) 3-25-19, 3-26-19
Graduate Quantitative Methods Center - GradQuant
Big data analysis programming in genome biology
- R/Bioconductor workshops including annual 5-day events
- Graduate courses using HPC
- Data Analysis in Genome Biology: GEN242
- Computational Analysis of High Throughput Biological Data: GEN220
- 10th consecutive workshop on analyzing sequencing data, ANGUS 2019! July 1 - July 12, 2019
- This intensive two week summer course introduces attendees with a strong biology background to the practice of analyzing big shotgun sequencing data sets (Illumina, PacBio, and Nanopore). We introduce students to computational thinking and large-scale data analysis on UNIX platforms, and cover genome and transcriptome analysis. We also cover computational topics including R scripting, software installation with bioconda, cloud computing, and building efficient and automated workflows. We use hands-on tutorials, live coding, group notes, and in-class exercises to support an effective learning experience.
Please send us URLs of events we should list here.